Long story short, over the course of two weeks Gigi scored us some awesome play sets for the back yard, including two toddler playhouses complete with slides, a swing, and other cool features, and an outdoor toy box so out garage can look a little more normal. This past weekend a lot of time and effort was spent cleaning up an area for little miss (more on that later) but here are some shots of Anna enjoying her at home playground! Lucky girl! Thanks Gigi (and Ru for dragging it to Statesville)!!
No smiles, but she was having fun. This would be right before her fever shot up to 102...
Her favorite part... Going in and out her own little door!
Or maybe her favorite part is trying to climb up the slides?
I tried to show her the cool climbing "wall". She is still a bit too little, but enjoys trying!
"What, Mom?" Sassy look from my serious girl.
"Bye guys! Emma and I are off to play!"
I know Aunt Dee will love this photo! The beagles enjoy resting in the shade to watch their sister play!







No comments:
Post a Comment