Bedtime is hard when you can't breathe out of your nose!
Friday, January 30, 2015
Flu Season
I know, dear readers, you have been missing the blog. All ten of you. I'm back! If you weren't up to date on the ongoings of the Rotman house- the flu hit, and it hit hard. Starting a few weeks back, Mark complained about body aches (I said, "sounds like the flu!"), then came home early from work the next day and slept for about 14 hours (again, I said, "sounds like the flu!"). He caved about two days later, when I took him to the doctor with a 102+ fever, coughing, headache, etc... it was the flu. His doctor prescribed the whole house tamiflu, since we more than likely had the flu already. Then Anna started coughing, and coughing some more the next day, then fever, and... the flu. Giving a toddler tamiflu is absolutely the worst. Watching a toddler with the flu is also the worst. Pitiful. I'll leave it at that. At least I didn't catch it, or who knows when the blog would have been updated again. This is the first weekend in about three weeks that we might be healthy enough to participate in the world. I say might because I don't really want to jinx us... So while I am working on updating, enjoy the gorgeous photo below. It actually gave me a good laugh, as Anna had been quite the sickly handful that day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment