Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Let's Paint!

So the week of Christmas was kind of gloomy and rainy around here. That, in addition to places being closed for the holidays, left Anna and I with some time to get creative in the ways of entertaining a toddler. I decided we should try out some finger paint again, since we had not messed with it much since last year (when she hated it). She now loves to paint, and although I'm not surprised, it is not the easiest activity to keep contained... I'm just impressed that I only had to wash her clothes and the shower curtain (that she grabbed while I was trying to toss her into the bath).

Making good use of those cardboard boxes (not that we are still unpacking or anything ;)
Anna would ask me for some of specific colors and I would give her a dollop.

It started out all innocent...

Hmm...

Miss Trouble, having the time of her life!

When we called it quits... This photo was taken with my phone, because let's be honest- no one needs to have a nice camera out with this little one covered in paint!


No comments:

Post a Comment