{one}
We have been enjoying the outdoors a lot lately. Now that it is warm enough to be outside, Anna Kate has been dying to be out and about in the yard and driveway. As you saw earlier this week, she loves the mulch more than anything. We are on the hunt for a sandbox, and are working on a safe, flat, shaded place for her to play in the yard. Below you can see her swinging to her hearts content. If you go around the back of the house with her, she will point and make noise to get you to take her to the swing.
{two}
Baby gate alert! I know.. we are late to the game with this one. But she honestly had a very low interest in the stairs until the past week or two. Then, something clicked, and she won't stay away from them. Per our usual rate of getting things done, the baby gate was just installed. We borrowed one my parents had purchased for their house to see how it would do with our weird angles and banisters, and it did great! Fortunately, for now, this has lessened Anna's interest in the stairs. She sees that the gate is closed and moves on to bigger and better things!
{three}
We are continuing our quest to hike with Anna. Mark and I did 3.6 miles again this past Sunday while we had a house showing, and we managed to get through the entire trip without lovey. Usually, she gets a little cranky around 2.5 miles, but leaves and passing strangers helped her keep on trucking. Everyone we passed kept commenting about how she didn't look tired.... so I figure that meant Mark and I sure did!
{four}
I'm addition to last weeks pointing, Anna Kate has also added saying "dis" when she points to things. It's adorable. And sometimes hard to tell what "dis" she is talking about. Luckily she is satisfied with most any response. A friend of Marks commented about their own baby, saying, "I'm pretty sure 90% of what she is talking about us "oh my gosh what is that I've never seen it before!" And the rest is about wanting food and milk". I couldn't agree more!
{five}
We have had a pretty eventful week. I wish I could say that we are going to enjoy our usual Friday at home, but we have another showing. Sell house, sell!
We did enjoy a fun play date that included several babies around Anna's age, where she walked 8! steps (hasn't been repeated at that length) and was very independent until she got hungry. We also enjoyed a visit from Julie and Erin, two of Mommy's best friends this week! Besides an hour in the honda dealership, we have had a wonderful week!
Happy Friday!



No comments:
Post a Comment