Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Whale-Spout Wonder

Recently, Anna Kate and I attended a play date at a local dance/gymnastics studio. While there, Anna Kate made a little friend (well, the 8 month old loved AK) who had her little hair pulled up into a cute whale spout. Fast forward a few weeks later, and I actually remembered at Target to get some mini rubber bands, and we now have a solution for Anna's crazy hair! At least if it is going to stand straight up, it can be in a cute little "pony tail"!

"Mom, why are you taking pictures of me eating snack?"

Couldn't get her to smile at the camera... she just kept getting excited she had shoes on...

Our serious girl...

Oh, you know, just eating some grass and watching my doggies..

"I love when Dada comes home!"

The look of adoration..

So Mark and I keep a compost bin (add it to the other "hippie" stuff we do), but it has been neglected for a little while. Part of composting is adding shredded paper, so Mark brought home a newspaper from work and Anna Kate was "helping". She was trying to rip up the paper too, but eventually decided it would be more fun to play in the bits like they were leaves. Mommy got to vacuum again.

No comments:

Post a Comment