Tuesday, July 2, 2013

16 Weeks!

Week 16 has been wonderful! Anna Kate is really starting to get the napping thing... She has fairly consistently taken a two hour nap in the morning all week and even a few long naps in the afternoon! She is becoming more and more happy, and now she will grin and sometimes giggle when you pick her up from her naps. Since she has bumpers now, we play peekaboo over the bumpers. This week, she has also started to show an attachment for her blanket. She will light up when you get it out, and loves to snuggle it as she sleeps.

Picture overload 2.0. I just can't choose!

Happy Baby!

I love the look of wonder in her eyes. 

Always with the hands in the mouth!

"I love my blanket SO MUCH!"

She is going to be a good listener, look at that face... "Wow, Mom! That's sooo cool!"

Already making the silly faces...

16 weeks old and lovin' it!

No comments:

Post a Comment