Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Besties Part One

For those of you at home (love you, Mark!) here are some photos of a budding friendship... Anna Kate and her only first cousin Avery! My parents, Anna Kate, Avery and I came to Ocean Isle to enjoy the Gerbers beautiful beach house. Slowly, day by day, Avery is starting to talk to Anna and play with her. I will share some more cute photos when I can get them off the real camera.

Day one: Avery shaking Anna's toys for her.

Day two: playing together under the jungle gym. Avery showed her how to play with her toys.

Day three: helping Gigi push Anna Kate in the store.

A funny story to go with the last picture: we headed outside to get in the car and I scooped up Anna Kate's carseat and headed to the car to get her settled so we could get moving quickly. Mom walked with Avery, who all of the sudden started pulling her back to the store crying. When asked why, she said, "we left baby Anna!" She had to be picked up and shown that Anna Kate was in the car and not still in the store. When asked in the van if she loved baby Anna, she said "yeahhh."

No comments:

Post a Comment