Monday, July 22, 2013

Family Love!

Over last weekend, Anna Kate went to visit her great grandparents in Taylorsville, NC. She was hoping to meet her Great Aunt Dee, and looks forward to the day that it will work out to meet her! Unfortunately, we forgot to bring the camera, as there were some very cute moments to capture! Uncle Robert, Aunt Laura, and cousin Avery came to visit as well as Gigi and Ru, so Anna had many arms to hold her and entertain her.

She also had two visits from some of her favorite "Aunts" Elyse and Sarah! Once again, camera was not used. I guess we are still getting used to having a camera around, since we didn't use one for most of our almost five years of marriage!

Here is Anna Kate with Gigi at home in Statesville.



A few cell phone pictures from our time in Taylorsville:

Nanny plays an awesome game of patty-cake! Anna Kate was so focused, she almost looked like she wanted to play along!




Ru being the baby whisperer at Great Grandma Marshall's. She had had a long hard day, but she loved resting and rocking with her Ru!


Rob and Laura remembered their camer, so here are a few more pictures to share. If you read both blogs, this post is pretty much the same.

Anna Kate is captivated by her Great-Nanny.

Can I get both hands in my mouth?

I love my Uncle Robert, but he wanted cuddles and I wanted to MOVE!

I like it best when cousin Avery reads to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment