So, as Anna Kate begins to nap better (YAY!), I find that I have a little more time on my hands, although much of it is taken up by house projects (staining a deck could be one of my new least favorite hobbies) and keeping everything cleaned up, I finally got around to a hobby I wanted to start- making bows! This may, or may not, turn into something I do to make some cash on the side.. or it may just give Anna Kate the biggest collection of hair accessories this side of the Mississippi. Either way, here she is, modeling my first attempt. I have since made felt bows, fabric flowers, and a tulle flower on wide ric rac.
Baby model in the making. :)
She knows she's cute. We are gonna have a problem on our hands!
"Mom, you want me to wear this out of the house? The bow is bigger than my head!"
Coy smile.
Gotta match the diaper and the bow. Obviously.
No comments:
Post a Comment