Monday, July 8, 2013

Anna Kate's Adventures: Part One- The Lake

So, before heading to the beach, Anna Kate (Bailey and Emma) and I left Mark at home and headed up to the lake to visit Gigi and Ru. We were going to head back to the lake after our beach trip as well, but plans changed and Gigi will be coming to visit again this week!

We had hoped to enjoy some relaxing sunny days, but for those of us here in NC and VA, it has been nothing but rain. We got outside a few times when the rain stopped, but it was usually so hot and muggy you didn't want to be out. Fortunately, Gigi had picked up some new toys for Anna Kate and some recipe ingredients for me, so we enjoyed our time, rainy or not.

Enjoying my new walker seat. I can make it go!




Watch out, I'm playing!

Sneaky smiles for Gigi.

Enjoying some time on the sun porch with my Ru!

Chillin' like a villain.


No comments:

Post a Comment